site hit counter

[UPK]≫ Read Buried Hope III Monsters In The Mines Spes Book 3 eBook XJ Selman

Buried Hope III Monsters In The Mines Spes Book 3 eBook XJ Selman



Download As PDF : Buried Hope III Monsters In The Mines Spes Book 3 eBook XJ Selman

Download PDF  Buried Hope III Monsters In The Mines Spes Book 3 eBook XJ Selman

Spes is torn.
Treachery in the rebellion. Blasphemy in the Synod. Murder in the Guard. Webbings that have trapped the three heroes of the underground world.
The Council has claimed that the Number has returned from the dead world above; once more the worldwalkers roam. And though the citizens cheer for Number Thirty-Two’s life, not all are convinced of the Life Keeper’s ruse. The blessed blood of the iron ladies stirs, and the Iron Maiden has come to stand as Spes’ silver fist.
But beneath it all beat the rumblings of legends long-forgotten. The tunnels to the mines have been buried and caved, the darkness has begun to settle. In the wake of dust’s rise and the echoes of the blasts, the girl once thought dead descends again to the bottom of the world.
In search of the monsters in the mines.

May the Eye watch us all.


*NOTE This is the third part of a serialized fantasy/science-fiction novel. The first two parts can be found on my author page, Buried Hope and Buried Hope II Dirt Is Dead.*

Buried Hope III Monsters In The Mines Spes Book 3 eBook XJ Selman

As a person who has little time or interest to read, books like this often make me want to read more.

This is the third sequence in an underground, dystopian, epic. At this point, there are several main characters, including characters from the previous two sections, and each character's plot is entirely different. Characters that--earlier in the book--were companions, are now heading down different path. So... although this is another section of one novel, it's like you're reading several different smaller books at once. I'm eager to read the next section and see how they tie together.

One of the most interesting parts of Monsters In The Mines--in my opinion--is the depth the author went through creating backstories, lore, and history for this world. Although this book is nothing like it, it was reminiscent of Skyrim in the fact that its world is constructed by its own history, and not based on ours. Fables, morals, and tall tales are all present in this novel, but they're all unique and original, which definitely added to the interest level. I will say there's a bit less action in this section. Most of it is focused on espionage: quiet killings, politics, fleeing, betrayal, and exploration. A lot of the action is off-screen, but foreshadows much more intense encounters, and this section leaves us with a strong cliffhanger, too.

I've already discussed the prose in the reviews of the previous releases, so you can expect the same quality. In depth and medium-paced, this writing style will appeal to people who want more than a superficial story to follow, are open to analyzing the characters, and still not knowing what to expect. If you're looking for easier, universally recognizable plots, take the challenge and give this novel a shot. It may be complex, but it is still a linear, powerful story, and has increased my standards for what a 5-star book really is.

5/5

Product details

  • File Size 3172 KB
  • Print Length 430 pages
  • Simultaneous Device Usage Unlimited
  • Publisher XJ Selman Books (November 5, 2013)
  • Publication Date November 5, 2013
  • Sold by  Digital Services LLC
  • Language English
  • ASIN B00GHK8ICY

Read  Buried Hope III Monsters In The Mines Spes Book 3 eBook XJ Selman

Tags : Amazon.com: Buried Hope III: Monsters In The Mines (Spes Book 3) eBook: XJ Selman: Kindle Store,ebook,XJ Selman,Buried Hope III: Monsters In The Mines (Spes Book 3),XJ Selman Books,FICTION Fantasy Dark Fantasy,FICTION Science Fiction Action & Adventure
People also read other books :

Buried Hope III Monsters In The Mines Spes Book 3 eBook XJ Selman Reviews


The Buried hope series is one of the best that I've read to date, and the author has all the makings of a rising supermassive star.

I won't go into detail as to what keeps me enthralled with the series (no need for spoilers), but what I can tell you is that it appears almost no one is who they initially seem to be. Ever since the surprise of book one, I've learned never to think I know what's coming next.

The book is honestly the only sci-fi work to come out in the last several years, aside from Ready Player One and RX A tale of electronegativity, that I've found to be worth reading. The only thing that I can say against it is that, while taking it into the bathroom to read, I got so engrossed that my legs went numb. 2.99 is a pittance for the amount of entertainment you'll get reading this.
It took me a while to warm up to this series, but by the end of this one I am hanging out for the next! Definitely worth reading the first 2. Great work XJ
I have really enjoyed this series. It started out slow but the characters, the pacing, and the evolving interrelated plots all combine to provide me with a relaxing and satisfying read. I am anxiously awaiting the fourth book.
So far, I've enjoyed this series! The writing is well done and the story has such a good mix of sci-fi, fantasy, and religious undertones. I am looking forward to seeing how everything is tied up. I can't wait for the fourth installment to come out.
The story has a great narrative that is written in an engaging, albeit sometimes confusing, structure and style that follows multiple viewpoints happening simultaneously. I applaud XJ on his character development, and also the ease of access with which he writes. It was a very quick read and easy to follow, though it never felt like reading a grade school novel.
So the books in this serial have gotten steadily more and more awesome. The Iron Maiden character is fantastic. In my review of the last book I was concerned because I didn't really feel attached to any of the characters other than Stone Blood but that's definitely not the case now. What I do find interesting is all the potential foreshadowing that XJ is doing in flashbacks. It's a bit like the show "Lost" in that it seems that more mysteries are presented than answered, so I'm frustrated because I want to know just what the hell is going on in it's entirety but, much like Lost, I'm definitely pot committed and need to find out. The other interesting thing about the series that I quite enjoy being frustrated with is all the characters POV chapters and wondering just when everyone is going to meet up. If you haven't read the first two get them to get to this installment, it's amazing.
As a person who has little time or interest to read, books like this often make me want to read more.

This is the third sequence in an underground, dystopian, epic. At this point, there are several main characters, including characters from the previous two sections, and each character's plot is entirely different. Characters that--earlier in the book--were companions, are now heading down different path. So... although this is another section of one novel, it's like you're reading several different smaller books at once. I'm eager to read the next section and see how they tie together.

One of the most interesting parts of Monsters In The Mines--in my opinion--is the depth the author went through creating backstories, lore, and history for this world. Although this book is nothing like it, it was reminiscent of Skyrim in the fact that its world is constructed by its own history, and not based on ours. Fables, morals, and tall tales are all present in this novel, but they're all unique and original, which definitely added to the interest level. I will say there's a bit less action in this section. Most of it is focused on espionage quiet killings, politics, fleeing, betrayal, and exploration. A lot of the action is off-screen, but foreshadows much more intense encounters, and this section leaves us with a strong cliffhanger, too.

I've already discussed the prose in the reviews of the previous releases, so you can expect the same quality. In depth and medium-paced, this writing style will appeal to people who want more than a superficial story to follow, are open to analyzing the characters, and still not knowing what to expect. If you're looking for easier, universally recognizable plots, take the challenge and give this novel a shot. It may be complex, but it is still a linear, powerful story, and has increased my standards for what a 5-star book really is.

5/5
Ebook PDF  Buried Hope III Monsters In The Mines Spes Book 3 eBook XJ Selman

0 Response to "[UPK]≫ Read Buried Hope III Monsters In The Mines Spes Book 3 eBook XJ Selman"

Post a Comment